Lincoln Technical Institute in South Plainfield, NJ
Are you mechanically inclined, and enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together again? Sounds like a career in Diesel Technology is right for you! And Lincoln Technical Institute in South Plainfield, New Jersey can help you gain the skills employers look for.
Lincoln Technical Institute’s South Plainfield campus is a pure Diesel mechanic school. Formerly Engine City Technical Institute, our hands-on Diesel programs prepare students for careers in transport refrigeration, diesel engine repair on trucks, recreation vehicles, construction equipment, trains, busses and almost anything that runs on a diesel engine.
- The campus features 48,000 square-feet of shop and classroom space filled with diesel training transmissions, differentials, components and more.
- Classes are designed for individual attention, and small class sizes give students dedicated time for hands-on training with help from professional instructors.
- Our instructors are pros in the classroom and shop. They have proven their teaching capability by successfully completing a comprehensive Instructor Training Program.
- The school features 10 classrooms, which are outfitted with hydraulic and mechanical trainers, and various electrical accessory training board simulators.
- The Early Student Engagement program helps students focus on life skills necessary to be successful in the diesel industry.
Upon graduating from Lincoln Tech, students are prepared to repair and service diesel trucks, construction equipment, bulldozers, cranes, and other diesel powered machines. Our Career Services department has even helped place students in jobs with companies such as OEM distributors, waste management, and municipal garages, to name a few.
Take your passion for Diesel mechanics to the next level. Call Lincoln Technical Institute in South Plainfield, New Jersey to find out about the Admissions process!