Electrician training... A Career That Builds America
What will I learn at Lincoln's Electrical school?
Lincoln’s Electrician training program was designed to meet society’s continuous demands for electricity in business and residential settings. Electricity is essential to everyday life, and qualified electricians are needed as quickly emerging energy technologies continue to develop.
Lincoln’s Electrician schools in Connecticut focuses on prepping students for installation/service of residential and commercial systems. In this field, Electricians work at construction sites, homes, large corporations and in places where someone with technical skills in electrical technology is needed.
- Work in labs and shop classes on wiring connector boxes, service panels, light figures, alarm systems and more.
- Receive hands-on training using tools to properly install and maintain service panels, lighting fixtures, alarm systems, cabling systems, industrial motors, conduit benders and more.
- Tackle residential, industrial and commercial wiring on circuit boards, lights, switches and appliances.
- Lean on an academic support system set in place on campus to help students succeed throughout their studies, with tutoring and department supervisors ready to help.
Career options with Electrician training
Students in the Electrical program strengthen skills by practicing electrical installations under the guidance of instructors/professional electricians licensed by the state of Connecticut. These valuable training courses are designed to prepare already eligible students to sit for the Electricians License Exam, or to enter into a registered apprenticeship program within their state. Having an Electricians license means you can work in the installation, service and maintenance areas of the electrical industry.
In this Career That Builds America, you will enter a skilled trade which many have found success in, and with training at Lincoln, and the right experience, you can be among them! We want to hear from you – call us today to learn more about the types of Electrician courses you will take as an enrolled student!
- Electrical (View Course Descriptions)