Lincoln College of Technology in Nashville, TN
If you are looking for an automotive college with a history of success – Lincoln College of Technology, formerly known as Nashville Auto-Diesel College (NADC), is the one. Established in 1919 as NADC, Lincoln College of Technology features 280,000 square feet of space, and has been educating students for successful futures in the automotive industry for almost a century.
At our college in Nashville, which was designated as a 2012-2013 Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges' (ACCSC) School of Excellence, you can pursue studies in Auto Technology, Collision Repair, Diesel Technology or Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology.
This year the campus is celebrating 95 years of career training excellence! Follow the celebration with our “95 in Nashville: 95 Posts Celebrating 95 Years” blog that we’ve created just for the occasion! Learn about the intriguing history of this landmark training institution, find out what career training programs are leading to some of today’s most exciting hands-on professions, and meet standout faculty, staff and graduates of the campus!
Lincoln College of Technology is a National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) accredited institute, with curriculum featuring a variety of topics and areas of expertise. These include:
- Automatic Transmission & Transaxle, Brakes
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Engine Performance & Engine Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Manual Drive Trains & Axles
- Suspension & Steering
Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology training helps graduates launch careers with real impact while meeting industry needs for qualified mechanics and technicians in Tennessee. We offer career-focused training from experienced ASE-certified instructors who’ve worked in the Heavy Equipment field in Tennessee. Plus, Lincoln's Heavy Equipment Maintenance program features a combination of classroom learning and hands-on training with a focus on interactive experiences so you can show hiring managers you’ve got the skills they are looking for.
To support your education, our skilled instructors and faculty address the needs of today’s technologically changing world by fostering the desire for life-long learning. Most of our programs even prepare you for important industry certification exams – so you’ll have the qualifications you need to acquire the invaluable industry credentials you want.
Lincoln College of Technology in Nashville offers on-campus living in residential halls, Collegiate Housing Services, neighborhood housing and apartment locator services. Plus, we’re proud to provide helpful, student services such as Financial Aid* and Career Services, who work with students to make industry contacts and periodically brings employers into the school for career days.
Ready to shift into high gear with a career as an Automotive, Collision Repair or Diesel Technician? Take the first step and request more information from Lincoln College of Technology in Nashville.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. A branch of the Indianapolis, IN campus.
- Lincoln College of Technology, Nashville, TN, is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code; and
- Lincoln College of Technology, is authorized to operate by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission, Division of Postsecondary School Authorization (http://tn.gov/thec) and accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (www.accsc.org); and
- Students may file complaints regarding Lincoln College of Technology, Nashville, TN, by sending correspondence to the Tennessee Higher Education Commission (THEC), Division of Postsecondary School Authorization at Parkway Towers, Suite 1900, 404 James Robertson Parkway, Nashville, TN 37243. The THEC complaint form can be found at http://tn.gov/thec. Complaints also can be directed in writing to the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) at 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201. The ACCSC complaint form can be found at www.accsc.org.