Lincoln College of Technology in Indianapolis, IN
If you enjoy the thrill and suspense motorsports brings, Lincoln College of Technology in Indianapolis can put you in the middle of the excitement located in what is considered the “racing capital of the world”!
With more than 400 motorsports firms based in Indianapolis, a rewarding career in the automotive industry can be yours. All you need is the training to get your wheels in the door!
At Lincoln College of Technology, students get behind the wheel in our Automotive Technology, CNC Machining and Manufacturing Technology, Collision Repair, and Diesel programs. The Indianapolis campus features:
- CNC machines provided by Hurco Companies, which students use to learn how to program, operate and gain industry-specific hands on skills.
- 37 auto bays, 16 diesel bays and 4 collision paint booths set in a 63,000 square-foot training center.
- A Smart House for Electronic Systems Technician (EST) students to practice the latest techniques in fiber optic cabling, fire alarms and more.
- Mega labs for Automotive and Diesel programs.
- A Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology program where you’ll learn how to make cars look like new again through structural analysis, airbrushing, paint-less dent repair techniques and more.
Plus, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and other local attractions bring the excitement of racing right to your doorstep!
Learn how to perform auto body work like a professional technician! We’re ready to welcome you to Lincoln College of Technology in Indianapolis – the setting of your Lincoln success story. Want to talk to Financial Aid* about tuition payment planning, or need more information about Admissions? Click below to get started.
* Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Registration # AC0102
This institution is authorized by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education, 101 West Ohio Street, Suite 670, Indianapolis, IN 46204-1984