Lincoln College of Technology in Denver, CO
Located conveniently off of I-70 in Denver, Colorado, Lincoln College of Technology offers a dynamic atmosphere for students aspiring to pursue training in Automotive Technology, Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology, Diesel & Truck Technology and other Skilled Trades. The 194,950 square-foot Denver campus is equipped to provide hands-on training in your chosen profession.
Campus amenities include:
- Automotive Technology training that takes place inside an auto lab featuring 60 bays, 18 lifts and Mustang, SuperFlow Engine and Axiline Transmission Dynos.
- A Collision Repair training lab, equipped with 19 bays, where students paint, airbrush and perform auto body repairs.
- Truck and Diesel labs equipped with welding booths, bays and two dyno labs.
- Hampden Trainers and an Energy Audit Training House for those studying Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
- Dedicated work area for students in our Welding Technology program, which features 90 welding booths with Lincoln Dynasty and Miller 350p machines.
Training at Lincoln College of Technology in Denver puts you on the fast track of modern technology, giving you the skills, training and qualifications employers look for. We’re proud of our faculty, who have years of real-world experience in the careers you want to train for, and we’ve handpicked instructors who bring not only experience but energy, creativity, and personal commitment to the classroom.
Plus, Lincoln makes it easy for you to get the education you deserve by offering convenient class schedules to accommodate your life.
*Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.