Personalized, Hands-On Nurse Training Starts At Lincoln
What Our Nursing Training Programs Can Offer You
“I want to help people.” This is the response most of our Lincoln Nursing (RN) students tell us as to why they choose to enter the medical profession - and you can be among the many who’ve become Nurses, by receiving career training at Lincoln Technical Institute.
Lincoln’s nursing program provides critical insight into being adaptable in medical settings while maintaining a high level of emotional intelligence and promoting wellness.
The Nursing program features:
- Hands-on training by Registered Nurses (RNs) inside simulated hospital classrooms and simulated laboratories – real-life environments where students are taught skills required to assist physicians and patients.
- Curriculum that prepares students to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) to become a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Learning how Registered Nurses (RNs) approach working with patients and families, manage complex patient care regarding pharmacology, multiple systems diseases and/or disorders, assisting distressed patients and promotion of optimal health.
- How to incorporate medical and surgical concepts and clinical judgment into the clinical aspect of our Medical Surgical Nursing course.
- Learning fundamental techniques through stimulated exercises, where students actively engage in scenarios and provide nursing interventions and prioritize care. This is achieved through the use of life-like simulated computerized manikins.
- In-the-field nurse training experience through clinical rotations.
How will Nurse training at Lincoln help my future career?
At Lincoln, program courses are taught by instructors with real-world medical experience. As a result, you’ll receive interpersonal, hands-on training in safe and effective fundamental nursing practices so you can help patients of all ages compassionately.
Upon successful completion of Nursing training program, students receive an Associate of Science degree and are prepared to sit for the NCLEX-RN Licensure Examination. Upon successfully passing the licensing exam and becoming a Registered Nurse, you’ll be ready to work in hospitals, physicians’ offices, schools, home care settings, public health agencies and nursing homes.
We know you’re busy, and that’s why we offer convenient day and evening class schedules to accommodate your needs.
Prepare to become a leader in the healthcare industry with a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse. Contact Lincoln’s Admissions Office by clicking below, and request more information!