Lincoln Technical Institute in Mahwah, NJ
In 1948, Lincoln became one of the first trade schools to offer Automotive Transmission Servicing and Repair training after opening as a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) school in 1946. Today Lincoln Technical Institute in Mahwah continues that tradition, offering hands-on training for careers in Automotive Technology and Skilled Trades such as HVAC, Electronic Systems Technology , and the newest program offering, CNC Machining and Manufacturing.
Even if you don’t have your high school diploma, you can work towards completion of high school at our campus by taking advantage of the Penn Foster online High School Completion Program. Then join students as they roll up their sleeves and get their hands on the latest technology:
- You can turn your passion for cars into a career through training in the 79,000-square foot automotive facility, which features 16 fully-functioning bays and rotator lifts, drive-in classrooms, and more than 20 cars on site, including hybrid vehicles, for hands-on student practice on engines, fuel and emission systems, drivability diagnostics, transmissions and more.
- Automotive students can also take part in Chrysler’s Mopar X-Press apprentice program, and learn specialized technologies on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles while working toward a specialized Automotive Technology certificate. This program includes an internship consisting of 120 hours of hands-on, real-world experience at a sponsoring Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM dealership.
- HVAC students experience real-world working conditions in the on-site Green Technology Home Efficiency Auditor Testing Facility.
- Future EST technicians get their hands on climate control panels, security systems, fiber optics and more in the “Smart House,” where they practice on pre-wired systems behind cut-away walls.
- The new CNC Machining and Manufacturing training program helps students develop hands-on skills for manufacturing careers in the 21st century. Training on equipment from Haas Automation, students learn to program, set up and operate the Computer Numerically Controlled machines that are redefining “manufacturing” work and helping to bring these careers back to America.
Lincoln Tech in Mahwah borders the counties of Bergen and Rockland, and offers easy access from Upper Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester County.
Answer the call to your future - contact Lincoln Technical Institute in Mahwah, New Jersey and get started, today.
A branch of the Union, NJ campus.