Lincoln Technical Institute in Mahwah, NJ
In 1948, Lincoln became one of the first trade schools to offer Automotive Transmission Servicing and Repair training. Today, Lincoln Technical Institute in Mahwah carries on this training throughout Northern New Jersey in the Automotive Technology program, as well as Skilled Trades training. Here, students roll up their sleeves and get their hands on the latest technology.
The Automotive Technology training program is taught using comprehensive instruction from ASE-certified instructors that guide students through the inner-workings of engines, parts, fuel and emission systems, drivability diagnostics, transmissions and more.
Lincoln wants to help you turn your passion for cars into a career. Some of the exciting features of the 79,000 square foot Mahwah school include:
- Chrysler’s Mopar X-Press apprentice program – an opportunity to learn specialized technologies on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles while working toward a specialized Automotive Technology certificate. This program includes an internship consisting of 120 hours of hands-on, real-world experience at a sponsoring Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM dealership.
- An auto shop which features 16 bays and rotator lifts, where cars can be driven right into a classroom through a garage for diagnosis and study.
- Approximately 20 cars on site to work on, including hybrid vehicles.
- Close proximity to car dealerships and companies that partner with our Mahwah school, such as Chrysler, Subaru and Hyundai, who often turn to us when hiring graduates.
- Sponsored classrooms by companies such as NAPA and Prestige Auto, which motivate students toward their career goals, and serves as a reminder of what the future can hold for them.
Career training at Lincoln Tech Mahwah also specializes in the rapid-changing world of technology. Students train to become leaders in the fields of Electronic Systems Technology and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC). There is a Green Technology Home Efficiency Auditor Testing Facility on site for our students to use.
From climate control panels, to security systems, fiber optics, and solar-generated power, Skilled Trades students physically train on the machines that make life easier. We even have a Smart House facility on campus where students practice sophisticated wiring and more.
Lincoln Tech in Mahwah borders the counties of Bergen and Rockland, and offers easy access from Upper Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester County.
Answer the call to your future - contact Lincoln Technical Institute in Mahwah, New Jersey and get started, today.
A branch of the Union, NJ campus.